It’s recital season again and that means we’re looking forward to beautiful voices, enchanting melodies, and the wonderful sounds of pianos, violins, guitars, and more. We’re so proud of every performer and we want to make sure everyone feels a warm welcome.
So with your participation in our recitals, we do ask that you observe some very basic recital etiquette to make sure every performer has a good experience.
- Please be 5-10 minutes early. If you’re not early, you will be interrupting someone’s performance. Don’t interrupt someone’s performance.
- Please refrain from loud talking during performances. We try to get our kids to practice so they can show off, now show some respect for how hard they’ve worked.
- Your applause is appreciated. Everyone deserves it, no matter how long or short, how perfect or imperfect. Courage alone deserves recognition.
- Please do not enter/exit during performance. If you must enter or exit the recital hall, we ask that you wait for applause in between performers to not disturb the performer.
- Stay for the duration. If you will need to leave before the recital segment is over, let us know and we can remove your name from the line-up.
Practice hard. Be excited. We’re ready to see you and we’re waiting to cheer you on!
Check out our social media and stay up to date!