Payments may be made online, on the FMC App, or by phone. Advanced payment is required for all lessons. We do not accept checks or cash.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted. You will always receive an invoice before your card is charged.
- Billing options can be set to automatic or manual, and you can change your preferences through the FMC App, or with the link provided with your invoice.
- Teachers cannot accept payment for lessons directly from students.
- An invoice will be sent 5-6 days before the first of the month. You have until the first of the month to indicate any unavailability you may have for the coming month and omit those lessons. Your card will be charged on the 1st of the month.
- An invoice will be sent before the beginning of the semester for all lesson dates in the semester. Your card will be charged up front for all lessons. Federal holidays and an FMC winter break are excluded from Semester lessons.
Ad Hoc Students
- You will receive an invoice before each individually scheduled lesson. The invoice must be paid prior to the lesson.
Consider: Not sure which schedule plan is the right fit for you? Click here for more details about our schedule options.