Yes! We at FMC love giving our students the opportunity to show an audience all that they have accomplished.
Value of performance.
Learning how to perform music in front of a crowd benefits students in more ways than one. Performing builds:
- Confidence when all eyes are on you.
- Stage presence and how to remain calm and collected.
- Flexibility and how to think on your feet if something goes unexpectedly.
- Collaboration with other artists or peers.
- Communication skills.
- Pride knowing that you prepared well and gave a great show!
We love watching and hearing our students perform! We have two recitals planned for the Spring Semester.
- Washington, DC Metro: Saturday, June 2, 2018.
- New York Area: Sunday, June 3, 2018.