Payments may be made online, on the FMC App, or by phone. Advanced payment is required for all lessons. We do not accept checks or cash.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted. ACH/e-check is also accepted. You will always receive an invoice before your card is charged.
- We do require a credit card, debit card, or ACH account on file. You can change your primary credit card payment preferences through the FMC App, or with the link provided with your invoice.
- All ad-hoc and monthly scheduling plans are set to automatic payment.
- Teachers cannot accept payment for lessons directly from students.
- An invoice will be sent 5-6 days before the first of the month.
- There is scheduling flexibility where you can omit dates from the upcoming monthly schedule before your card is automatically run on the 1st of the month.
- You have until the due date (typically the first of the month) to indicate any unavailability you may have for the coming month and omit those lessons.
- Your card will be charged on the 1st of the month, or due date indicated if other than the 1st.
- There is just one invoice, paid in advance, that includes all lesson dates in the semester.
- We will prorate for a late start to the semester.
- Only Federal holidays and an FMC winter break are excluded from Semester lessons.
- Payment is required by the due date for all lessons.
Ad Hoc Students
- You will receive an invoice before each individually scheduled lesson. The invoice must be paid prior to the lesson.
Consider: Not sure which schedule plan is the right fit for you? Click here for more details about our schedule options.