We’re ready for summer! Are you?
Whether you’re heading to the beach or taking off on a camping trip, it’s always nice to bring some tunes. Why not make music a family affair?!? Our Forbes Music Teachers will give the kids (or you) something to keep busy all summer long. It’s certainly better than hearing “I’m bored” or “There’s nothing good on TV” on repeat. And, our various billing options insure there’s a plan that fits your schedule. Reach out now to discuss options and teacher availability!
Why Take Summer Lessons?
- Try something new
- Music lessons not only keep their minds sharp over the summer, it’s also a great time to try something new. It could be a new instrument or a new style of music.
- Fewer distractions
- With fewer distractions than the regular school year, summer is a wonderful time to focus on your instrument. Our teachers can provide inspiration and cultivate motivation with challenging yet fun pieces for any age or skill level.
- Flexible scheduling
- We offer many scheduling options from ad-hoc (scheduling one lesson at a time) to our great summer packages (check them out below!)
- No need to review in the fall
- Taking a little time off and exploring the world is not only fun, it’s necessary. But taking too much time off means a fair amount of review time in the fall. Even a few lessons over the summer helps keep everything fresh so you can hit the ground running in the fall.
- Keep your muscle tone!
- Remember being a musician is a physical activity! It not only takes coordination, it takes strengthening our fingers, bodies, and for wind instruments and singers, our breath. Athletes train during the off-season. Shouldn’t you?
The Fine Print:
- Materials (books, instruments, etc.) are not included.
- Scheduling is done on a first come, first served basis and is subject to teacher availability.
Check out our social media and stay up to date!
Visit Forbes Music Company at www.forbesmusic.com/blog for more insights!